Basic Obedience is the foundation for positive manners in the house as well as teaching owners powerful training tools and techniques. You will learn how to apply these principles to improving your dog’s behavior in the house and how to use them to establish a healthy, positive relationship with your dog or puppy. Also many common behavior problems are solved in the very first class. We have Monday, Tuesday evening and Saturday morning classes. Email us for a class schedule.
Here’s a little quiz.
Our Basic Obedience Class will help with all of these:
- Does your dog pull on walks?
- Are you unable to get your dog to sit and stay?
- Does your dog or puppy refuse to come back when called?
- Is your dog barking at you for attention?
- Are you embarrassed because your dog jumps on people who come to the house?
- Is your dog a joy to be around?
You will learn these very important skills:
- An understanding of our method of prevention, management, and training as it applies to dog training and your dog in particular.
- Basic obedience exercises of sit, down, come and polite walking.
- Scientific-based tools and games to assist with teaching better household manners
- Attention games for developing better focus
- A “Go Visit” cur for preventing jumping on visitors
- Beginning sit and down with maintenance and duration
All Exercises are taught using positive reinforcement. If you are interested in registration, we are offering, Monday, Tuesday, evening and Saturday classes. This includes eight weeks of basic obedience training for only $150!
Email us today for out next class schedule email@example.com, or call (412)795-9642.